Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer-Summer-Summer Time

Hmmmmm......blogging....yep, pretty much doesn't exist these days. All the good intentions in the world and still my "to-do" lists remain untouched for weeks/months. I keep thinking at some point I'll jot some things down in Sydney's baby book--I was so diligent with Norah's and I have yet to write a word in Sydney's and she's quickly approaching 5 months. All those things people say just happen really do--even with the best of intentions! Goodness.
Life here has been....good..busy...calm days and pure chaotic days. I suppose that comes with the territory. But I can tell you that I love my two little girls so much it's crazy. I had this secret fear during my pregnancy with Sydney if I could ever possibly love another baby as much as Norah. Surprise I can! God continues to open my heart and show me a space that exists to love another little precious creation. Amazing!
We have fun days, adventurous days, LONG days, fast days, but never boring days at our house. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be bored again? Other days we long to just sit in a hammock and read a book and sip an adult beverage but more than all of it I desire to be so present right now with these two little girls. I don't want to be here and yet miss it--this amazing time with them when they are growing and changing and evolving so much. I don't want to ever look back and "wish I would've......" These little girls have captured our hearts. We wouldn't trade this time with them for anything. What a beautiful gifts God has blessed us with!
Below are some pics. our dear friend Jason took of our little family this summer.

So until next time.....and who knows when that will be! Cheers to you and happy "summering!"














No comments: