Norah has been loving being outside too. She loves the jogging stroller, the Kelty backpack, sitting out on the deck, and playing in the grass. Her newest thing is that she loves to STAND on the deck. This is crazy to me....is she old enough to do this I wonder? But she does it. She is getting strong enough she practically pulls herself up and just holds on to the deck spindles and stands there and babbles away and thinks it's just the coolest thing ever. She is so badly wanting to move but not real interested in crawling yet, although she did just start crawling backwards a little bit on Sunday. I think before I know it she is going to be moving all around and my world will never be the same! Already the other day the exersaucer was too close to the wall and she got real quite and I turned around to realize she was sticking her fingers in the outlet! I'm not sure I'm ready for the 'moving' phase. :)
Standing tall and exploring what is beyond the confines of the deck!
This is where she's been eating most of her meals lately...picnics on the deck!
I picked up this little tent last summer at a garge sale and it's so fabulous to put her in when we are out on the deck so she doesn't get a sunburn. She seems to enjoy it except for the day when the wind blew so hard it blew the tent around a little bit and knocked her over....that day not a fan of the tent. The funny thing is we were packing up her tent the other day and I noticed the tag on it said "FOR INDOOR USE ONLY!". Now why would I need a tent indoors?
This is a frequent expression of our little girl...she has a lot to say these days! My little social butterfly.






1 comment:
how adorable these pics are! of course i would think that, right?? how clever with the tent too, keeping the harmfull rays off her delicate skin.
Post a Comment