I can't hardly believe that our little peanut is already two months old! My goodness! I can see know why moms are always telling me how much to treasure these moments with her because it goes by so fast. I am discovering that is so true! I been able to be at home with her these past couple months and have just LOVED it. Now we are wrestling with how much do I work.....before she was born I thought I would be fine to go back to my normal schedule, which would still be part-time, but now I am just not sure what to do. I love being home with her so much and it's tricky trying to find someone to watch her that we can completely trust and that matches my schedule and isn't to far of a drive because with teaching yoga and personal training my schedule is all over the place! Soo.....we are trying to figure this out right now!
But for now we are loving all the time we get together!
So here' s what's happening at 2 months......
She's changed so much in just 2 months.
*She smiles so much now. It just melts our hearts every time she looks right at us and gives us that big smile.
*She's really found her voice too and loves to coo and make the cutest little noises. I love to just play with her and watch her smile and listen to all the adorable little sounds she makes.
*She's eating quite well! She is weighing in at 10.8 pounds and 22 inches long. The Dr. says she's in the 70th percentile for height...taking after her daddy there!
*She is still sleeping through the night! What a champ. She typically sleeps anywhere from 6-7.5 hours a night....I know, I know....that is a gift!!! It makes those nights where she does wake up not so bad! :) She takes after her mama on this one....we both like our sleep!
*She loves going for walks...loves her stroller and being outside. Although now that it's getting a bit colder we aren't walking quite as much! Bummer!
*She loves being in the sling. The Moby Wrap has been the best thing ever for us...the times she does get fussy we put her in the sling and she almost always settles right down...she just loves to snuggle. And it's great for me too so that I can have hands free a bit at times to do some things. I even got to sit through a whole service at church last week with her in it. They call it "baby-wearing" and my goodness is it great! Even Randy's gotten into wearing it a bit...only at home though... :) So everyone's happy with the amazing sling!
Randy sporting the amazing Moby Wrap with our little peanut sound asleep! Who says real men don't where slings??? :)
Look at those big eyes...and those cheeks!
Her little half smile! She loves to stare at the camera when were taking her picture!
There are those big sparkling eyes again!
She was really smiling and laughing here!








No comments:
Post a Comment